Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkins

We had a great time studying pumpkins last week. It was even more fun to go to the pumpkin patch and pick out a pumpkin. A big thank you to the PTA for buying them. We were able to do many investigations with them in class the next day. I was going to post some pictures, but I managed to leave my SD card reader at school. Watch for them, I promise I will post them.

Red Ribbon Week is this week. Tuesday is Crazy Socks/Shoes day. Wednesday is Crazy Hair/Mismatched Clothes. Thursday is Pajama Day (please make sure your child will still be able to participate in school activities). Friday is School Colors Day and a Drug Dog assembly. It should be a great week.

Our Pizza Party from Domino's is tomorrow afternoon. Thank you for all of your support! We are also lucky enough to watch a presentation from Domino's about how pizzas are made on Thursday. I feel really lucky to have such great parents.

Monday is our Halloween Party. I will let you know details when I get them.