Friday, March 4, 2011

Newsletter, March 4

Theme: SEPs (out at 2:30, all week)

Important Dates: 3/7-3/11 SEP Conferences (out at 2:30 all week); 3/15 Spring Picture Day; Domino's Pizza Fundraiser; 3/18 End of 3rd Quarter

Peek at Next Week:
Monday: Subtracting a Number 10
Tuesday: Identifying Dozen and Half Dozen
Wednesday: Ordering Events by Time
Thursday: Estimating and Measuring Distance Using Feet; Creating a Measuring Tool
Friday: Math Test; Identifying One-, Five, Ten- and Twenty-Dollar Bills; Writing Money Amounts Using a Dollar Bill Sign; Spelling Test; Spelling Packets Due; Library; Spirit Day

Spelling Words:
would, new, made, into, write, got, going, stop
*bonus word

Miscellaneous:

I need to start a take home class project, but a book I need hasn't came in yet. I would like to know who has internet access at their home, or would be willing to go to the library. That way I can use this resource until (if) the book comes. Please either email me, or send me a note. Thanks.