Monday, November 26, 2012

November 26, 2012

Sorry that our class newsletter is coming home a day late. I just couldn't bring myself to do any school work over the long weekend. I was having a great time with my family and catching up on some personal projects that I decided to just wait until today.

I hope you all had as great of a weekend as I did, but now it is back to work. My goal is to completely wrap up our life cycle by the end of next week so we can concentrate on the Holidays. We have so many fun things to learn and do.

I am also sending home a note explaining my "Emergency Box" idea. Spending another good part of the day with no power really shook me up. I would like to be much better prepared to take care of your child in the event of an emergency. Watch for that note. I will explain more after it comes home in an email. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Also our book orders are due this Wednesday. Getting the order sent in promptly is priority number 1 for that day. Online orders are much easier for me, plus our class earns a lot more books when you do.

Thanks again for letting me teach your children, they are the best!